I think this topic is appropriate considering it’s my first blog post. When I saw it was 25 bookish facts about me, but I decided fifteen is enough. Anyways let’s get into it!
- I hate love triangles. I know I’m not the only one in this. It’s been used way too many times and it’s way too stressful for me.
- As far as love triangles go I’m a first guy girl. I don’t know why I just always like the first guy she falls for or meets.
- I don’t like contemporary romances. I love escaping into action and battle in my books and contemporaries don’t have that.
- I love epic fantasy and anything with action in it.
- I love doing book tags.
- I can predict my reading slumps.
- I love a good mystery.
- I like both female and male point of views.
- I love first person style of writing. I will read third person, but first will always be my preference.
- I want to become a author.
- I prefer paperbacks over hardbacks. I love a good floppy paperback.
- I don’t judge a book by its cover. ( sometimes I do)
- I own four books that are signed by the author.
- I love having a funny sidekick in my books.
- I don’t use bookmarks because I can always find my place and/or memorize my page.
So that’s fifteen bookish facts about me!0